Friday, May 18, 2012

Sad week in general

It has just been a sad week in general.
My parents getting a divorce. And now to have been given the saddest news all week; one of my friends has been found dead in her bed this morning.
I can't believe it. She was like family. And now she's gone...

Haha, umm... I actually meet her though my uncles little sister. She was awesome! She's like a part of the family. She liked horseback riding a lot.. I can't believe it.


They don't know how she died or anything yet. They're going though an  necropsy right now I think. I really hope they find the reason.

Requiescat in pace ♥ Quod libertarius. Omnia ad dei gloriam - In nomini patri et fillius et spiritus sanctus, In omnem aeternitatem. (Latin)


Rest in peace ♥ Free as a bird. All living to Gods honer - The fathers, son and the holy spirits name, for eternal. (English)


Hvil i fred ♥ Fri som fuglen. Alt levende til guds ære - I faderens, sønnens og helligåndens navn, til evig tid. (Danish)





No comments:

Post a Comment