Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Emotional divorce.

So here lately I've been emotional from many different angles. My parents are getting divorced after a big fight because of my mom. I do not wanna tell the whole story now, but it will sooner or later be out here on my blog.

My mom is unstable and has a depression which is tarring us all down to the bottom. We found out that she isn't taking her medication, which should prevent her from getting mood disturbances. She was literally threatening us and our lives which I certainly do not like at all.

My dad, brother and I went out to my grandmas house, and stayed the night over. My dad took off the next day for a meeting at the bank and his lawyer.
He came back to my grandmas place and told what was happening and stuff. And then he asked if me and my brother wanted to go back home and get some more stuff. We agreed and took off.

When we got back home, my mom and dad talked. There was some crying and stuff, and then all of a sudden, my dad told us to let our stuff back, because we were moving back. We took off again to get our stuff, and got home. And now I'm here.

I don't know why, but this house doesn't feel like a home to me anymore. I'm not speaking to my mother, and I don't think I'll ever do again. I think she deserves the cold shoulder, cause she could just have taken her medication and haven't done the other things that she did...
I do not think I wanna keep in touch with her after my study's. Cause why should I? I do know, that she's my mother, but really. A mother doesn't do that kind of thing. Threatening your own family?
I kinda hope, she'll rotten up in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment