Monday, April 16, 2012

Make up talk - Red lipstick!




So yeah. 
If you didn't notice, March 8th is the International Women's Day, and we girls and women wore our red lipstick. I do know that it was over a month ago, but still. I wanna discuss the red lipstick, not the actually day, because I'm not into that..

Anyway, red lips are a classic! And I really think everybody should wear it once in a while, because it represents femininity and all of it's wonders. I am myself a really big fan of red lips and the all pin up themed make up look, and IT DO show us women a kind of girly, sophisticated and classic sides of yourselves. And I do know some of you don't know how to pick up your toned lipstick, because of your skins undertones. 



So if you wanna find your skins undertones, go outside! Look at your wrists, because you usually can see your veins through your skin. If it shows up blueish, you certainly have cool undertones. If your veins shows up oliven (greenish), you've got warm undertones. If you've got both colored undertones, you're lucky.
You have to find out which color undertones you've got, because it will help you to find the perfect red lipstick for your skin tone, AND ANY OTHER KIND OF MAKE UP!!!



Picture found on Google. I do not own this picture!


Not one of the many red (or any other) lipsticks on the make up marked are the same. It might look like, but it's not! And it's here you have to use your knowledge about your skins undertones, because it will help you out by finding the perfect red lipstick.

So if you've got a blueish undertone, you've got cool undertones, as I already said. 
You have to find a red lipstick with some blueish undertones. You can usually see it by looking at the lipstick bullet. 

If you've got warm undertones, look at the lipstick bullet. It usually shows some orange in it, because it gives the illusion of being warmer.

I really hope it might help some of them who doesn't know what kind of undertones, or red lipstick they're able to rock!


Yes.. I do look like a Herp Derp. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment