Saturday, April 21, 2012

3 Parties 2 days

Here the last night (20th of April) I was at the first real party in like.. This year. It was great, fun, awesome, even when we left the party. Me and my best friend took off really early, but I don't think it's a problem. We had fun with out classmates, and there were some, who came home from boarding school just to attend this party. It was nice to see them again.

Well. Today really early I took the bus home, because I'm going to my grandma's  place, because she is celebrating her birthday today. I actually don't like her, but.. I really think it's something you just have to do.
Later today, I'm going to my best friends house. She's celebrating her 16th birthday (Sweet 16) and I'm going to make her 16 shots. Hahaha, she's getting some ketchup!

Well. It's gonna be a tuff week at school next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment