Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's going on?

As you might have seen, this blog entrance is called "what's going on?", and yes. What's going on in my life, you may ask?
Well, there's not so much, to be honest. I'm still living with my mom and dad in the same house. We're not moving out until everything is set. It's actually really hard to be home, so I'm always out, when the timing is right. I'm helping my dad with some stuff at home, you know, cleaning, talking with him, and just being there for him, cause he has always been there for me.
My brother began on a new school, after his teachers bullied him. And he's really exciting about the new school. He has gained so many new friends, and I think he's getting a girl on the hook. So it will be fun to see who it is. I already know, that her father knows my father pretty well, and opposite, so I think it will work out pretty well.
But my own love life is like a plane crash, haha!
I had a crush on a guy further up the country, but then I attended to this party Friday, which changed everything. At midnight or so, he was actually on his way down to a bar with 3 others, but then he got bad conscience about it, because I couldn't go, so he stayed at the remaining party. And we talked like all night, until he felt asleep on a chair. Haha, so boring am I! Just kidding, I felt asleep on his lap!
I met many other people to that party I haven't seen in quiet a while. It was so fun, until people started to barf, because they had just to much to drink. And a girl I know pretty well felt, and sprained her foot. It was hell. But people really took care of her. We tried to call the emergency thingy, but they wouldn't go get her, because she was drunk. Just think about it. Just because she was drunk! What if she broke her foot or something? Sick, sick bastards.
Anyway. It's actually fathers-day here in Denmark today. And I haven't got a gift for my dad. But he's all okay with it, because he already knows what I'm getting him, and that's something he has wanted for a pretty long of a time now. It's funny to think about.
I promise to update some more, cause this is getting pretty long!

No comments:

Post a Comment